Ukraine has set a goal of making a leap from a transition economy to a developing economy within ten years. For this, it is necessary to significantly increase the level of economic freedoms in Ukraine. At the beginning of the year, an ambitious goal was set to cancel almost 50% of licenses and permits.
What has already been canceled during this time, how does this process take place and whether it will reduce the administrative burden on entrepreneurs and government bodies that oversee compliance with regulatory requirements.
– Oleksiy SobolevDeputy Minister of Economy
– Dmytro Natalukhapeople’s deputy, chairman Committee on Economic Development
– Tetyana Palamarchukdeputy executive director of SUP
Moderator: Dmytro Boyarchukexecutive director of “CASE-Ukraine”
At the event on May 31 at 6:30 p.m., we plan to discuss the following topics:
- How does deregulation happen during the war in Ukraine? Who plays a key role in this?
- Which of today’s norms are hopelessly outdated and require modernization?
- What permits, licenses and certifications for business are waiting for the guillotine?
- How will deregulation reduce business and state costs?
We invite all those interested to take part in the event and discuss this important topic together with experts and representatives of the business environment on the pages of “Economic Truth”.
We hope that this short announcement will help you understand what will be discussed at the event. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them in the comments or during the event.
Organizers of the event: Economic Truth, CASE-Ukraine, Atlas Network.
Registration – via the link.
The broadcast will take place on the “Price of the State” page on Facebook and YouTube.