“Economic Pravda” gathers government officials, legislators and businesses for a discussion on the legalization of virtual assets in Ukraine.
Event will be held on January 23 at 4:00 p.m.
Why do we do it?
First, to explain which two draft laws on the legalization of digital assets are on the agenda today, whether one of these documents can be adopted and when it might happen.
Secondly, to explain with practical examples what exactly is changing and who exactly it concerns, which of the state bodies will interact with the market within the framework of the new legislation. On the examples of both projects.
Thirdly, to listen to business representatives involved in the field of digital assets: how they are preparing for the legalization of circulation of virtual assets in Ukraine, what their expectations are, and what changes for them under different legalization options.
Who will participate in the discussion?
- Oleksandr BornyakovDeputy Minister of Digital Transformation for Development
- Yuri Boykoa member of the NCCPFR
- Yaroslav ZheleznyakPeople’s Deputy, member of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Finance, Tax and Customs Policy
- Arsen Makarchukdirector of the Strategy and Development Department of the National Bank
- Volodymyr Nosovfounder and CEO of the WhiteBIT cryptocurrency exchange
- Natalia Drikdirector of the Blockchain Association of Ukraine
- Yuri Olentyr,CEO HAPI
- Vadym HrushaCEO and co-founder of Trustee Plus
- Dmytro Nikolaevskychief lawyer of the Project Office “Virtual Assets 2030”
- Ivan Pavlovsky, CEO and co-founder of Incrypted, the largest crypto media in Ukraine
- Peter BilykHead of Technology and Investment Practice, Juscutum Innovation Director
It is also specified who will represent the Ministry of Finance at the event.
One of the largest European crypto exchanges from Ukraine, WhiteBIT, as well as MacPaw Space became the general partners of the event.
More information about the event and how to register on the main page of the event.