Ukrainians who have lost or are at risk of losing their jobs will be able to receive 350 scholarships for free cyber security studies from INCO and Google.org.
The educational platform Prometheus announced this possibility.
“Scholarships provide an opportunity to master a popular profession for free in just 3 months for Ukrainian men and women who have lost their jobs or are at risk of losing them.” – noted in Prometheus.
The program provides:
- 350 free places;
- comprehensive specialization – 8 courses in English on Coursera, including Foundations of Cybersecurity, Network Security, Tools of the Trade, etc.;
- teaching in English;
- practical tasks and laboratory works to simulate real scenarios;
- workload – 8-10 hours per week;
- mentor support in Ukrainian from Prometheus;
- professional certificate in cyber security.
|Ukrainians will be given 350 scholarships to study to become a cyber security specialist. Photo: Rawpixel/Depositphotos
Citizens residing in Ukraine or abroad and:
- completely or partially lost their job due to the military aggression of the Russian Federation;
- their employment was threatened during the war.
“Candidates will be selected on the basis of completed questionnaires that students submit during registration on the Prometheus educational platform. Only those candidates who have a level of knowledge of English strong B1 and above and show a clear motivation to successfully complete their studies can join the program.” – the organization said.
You can register for the program by following the link. Applications will be accepted from February 13 to February 27 inclusive.
Selected candidates will receive an instruction letter by March 5 inclusive.
We will remind you that a course on the history of civil society was launched in Ukraine.
Read also: The World Online University will be launched in Ukraine: what can be studied there