Where to complain to the military if their rights are violated: contacts

Where to complain to the military if their rights are violated: contacts

During the service, the military may face various problems. One of them is violation of their rights by commanders.

Where should one turn in such circumstances – said the Commissioner for Human Rights Dmytro Lubinets.

Medical issues (if they do not treat, they do not give a referral to the VLK) are engaged in by the Command of the Medical Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine – 044 230 73 64.

Financial issuesin particular non-payment of premiums, are being considered by the Department of Finance of the Ministry of Defense in matters of monetary support and social benefits – 044 271 35 59.

Photo: Bumble-Dee/Depositphotos

Of illegal relations and actions or inaction commanders should contact:

  • Military service of law and order – 044 454 73 08;
  • State Bureau of Investigation (in the event of a crime against a military officer) – 044 300 27 07;
  • Higher command – unit command, General Staff (0 800 50 04 10), Ministry of Defense (044 230 73 30).

With questions which do not apply to the servicecan help to resolve the Human Rights Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine – 0 800 50 17 20, 044 299 74 08.

We will remind you that earlier we told where the military can pass the VLK.

We also wrote what to do to military personnel who are not granted leave.

Read also: 25,000 votes were collected, but the rank was denied. Do petitions help get a Hero of Ukraine?

Original Source Link